About Me

My photo
My husband and I moved from Mississippi to South Carolina in July of 2012. We are excited to share our adventures from our new home!

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Amazon

Monday, October 8, 2012

Go, Go, Go...

This is the first day since September 27th that I have been able to stop and take a breath! I took a trip home to Mississippi to celebrate my friend's wedding weekend. My mother help host the bridesmaid luncheon at my parent's house and it was beautiful. The wedding was quite an event! I had a great time catching up with everyone.

Mama came back home with me and spent the week with me and Justin. The rest of my family came up Thursday for my cousin's wedding weekend. We were cramped in our little house but had a great time with them here. When we weren't taking part in the wedding fesitivities, we were either playing in downtown Greenville or exploring in the mountians.
  

A great week of celebrating love and family. Now, time to rest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment