About Me

My photo
My husband and I moved from Mississippi to South Carolina in July of 2012. We are excited to share our adventures from our new home!

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Amazon

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Only at Christmas

There are so many wonderful things that are only really enjoyed during Christmas. I keep coming across things big and small that I don't think about until this time of year. When I see them I remember how much I LOVE them! Here are a few holidays loves of mine.
 
Lovely magical mantle.
Magical mantels...so inspiring
 
Christmas Tradition: Home Alone
Home Alone...One of my favorites that I forget about until Christmas!!
 
 A co-worker of mine pulled one of these bad boys out the other day and I got so excited. These are just little cakes of nostalgic joy in my mouth. I immediately bought some.
 
Growing up in the south usually means it does not get cold enough for a fire until close to Christmas. Oh how I love sitting by a fire with a glass of wine.
 
These were a holiday treat when I was growing up. I lived for the night when we mixed up HUGE batches of these. After I married Justin I was so excited to learn these were his favorite cookies too. More reason to make them!

photo.JPG
  Snow!! This is from last year's snow in Mississippi. Biggest snow I had seen since I was a child. This is a picture of where Justin proposed to me. It's even more beautiful in all it's snowy glory!!

I know there are so many more things that I love this time of year but these are definitley some of my favorites. What are your little fav's??
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm loving your blog! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can read more about it here: http:/www.givethatgirlacola.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete