About Me

My photo
My husband and I moved from Mississippi to South Carolina in July of 2012. We are excited to share our adventures from our new home!

Favorites

Powered by Blogger.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Amazon

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Do-It-Yourself Weekend!

I was going to save this for Friday, but I am too excited about it to wait! I have two projects that J and I are going to tackle this weekend, Crate Plant Hangers and Stained Jars! I doubt he is as excited as I am, but he is being a good sport.

So, I found both of these or the inspiration for these on pinterest, of course.
I found this picture as my inspiration for the Crate Plant Hangers:
Plant wall . . . what a great privacy screen!

This is a beautiful way to create privacy for my carport. Because this was an inspiration picture, there were no How-to instructions on creating this.
Then I came across this picture...

and thought, huh...I can work with this! Lucky for me, I saw a pile of crates on my way home from work. I hopped myself out and loaded them into my car. Not an easy task in a dress! When J saw how excited I was we went back and he helped me load up some more. My plan is to start the project of recreating the first picture with the crates that I found. I will be sure to take pics of the process!

My next project inspiration came from this picture on pinteres

How awesome are these? I have a ton of mason jars at my house that are just sitting in my cabinets. This is a great way to jazz them up (in any color) and use them around the house and outside. I will also share how-to step by step process with pics!

Are you planning any Do-it-yourself projects this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment